Drive-In Concert - Megan Nash & Best of
Live Music from Regina Folk Festival
WITH Bree & Brown - Aug 15, 2020
Regina Conexus Arts Centre - 200 Lakeshore Drive, Regina, SK, Canada
Regina Folk Festival & Summer Bash Present:
Drive-In Live Music Concerts
Saturday, August 15: Two shows, 2 pm and 9 pm
With performances by Megan Nash & The Best of Intentions and Bree & Brown
Headliner: Megan Nash & The Best of Intentions (60 min)
Opener: Bree & Brown (30 min)
Start & End Times:
- There will be two performances per day, the first at 2 pm and another at 9 pm. The 9 pm show will have a 40-foot screen for viewing of the performer. The opener is 30 minutes, with some cultural programming for about 15 minutes, and then the headliner is 60 minutes.
- To tune into the music, set your radio station to 103.3. Portable radios are a great option to bring along if you are not sure on your car radio.
- Gates open an hour before each show, with parking first-come, first-serve, except for larger vehicles. Larger vehicles will be parked further back and at the sides to ensure all can see the stage and performers. Motorhomes, RVs, and passenger vans are not permitted. You can sit in the back of your truck or van, but due to the view obstructed of others, we will likely have to park you on the sides or further back to ensure all can see.
- There will be no “general seating” for lawn chairs/picnic blankets, play areas, or picnic areas at this time
Cost Per Vehicle:
- The entry fee is a flat $25 per car. Price is per vehicle, no matter how many people are in the car, but please ensure they are people from your own family unit. GST and a service charge are added to the fees.
- VIP parking is right at the front of the screen. You can win these on our social media before the event.
- You do not have to have your tickets printed, we can scan from your phone or look you up by name at the gate.
- You may purchase tickets at the gate if we are not sold out.
- At checkout, you can choose to purchase other tickets to our other events and movies and purchase all tickets in one order.
- The map below outlines the entrance to the event and spacing will be 2 metres between vehicles.
- A full canteen will be available onsite for you to walk up and purchase, or you can order your items online and our volunteers will deliver directly to your vehicle. See our current selection at summerbash.ca/canteen.
- Credit and debit will be available. Large Popcorn and large licorice are $5, Pop, candy and chocolate bars are $2, Chips are $1, and water is $0.50.
Details Subject to Change:
- All details, such as dates and location are subject to change.
- In reality with COVID-19, it has taken months of preparation to get here and there is still a risk that things can change at any moment. We must be able to keep our community safe and work within all local and provincial guidelines. These guidelines and restrictions can impact, at any time, any of the details of the event.
- You will be notified of any changes in a timely manner and provided options based on any potential changes required.
- With weather cancellations, we try to inform ticket holders four hours before the event on the day of the show. Our methods of communication are typically email (the one used to purchase tickets) and Facebook.
Safety is Priority:
- Patrons must remain within arm's length of their vehicles unless using the washrooms for emergency use or going directly to the canteen to purchase items. If you do use the washroom or canteen, please respect the social distancing rules in place. Washrooms are available but please limit the frequency of use during the event.
- We strongly encourage you to wear a mask to protect the safety of everyone at the events if you plan to leave your vehicle.
- If you are ill please do not attend as we wish to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- Littering is taken seriously and can impact future events, so please keep your garbage in your car and dispose of it at your own home.
- No smoking, drinking or drugs allowed on location.
If you have any questions, there are a number of details in the FAQ section on this ticket site or see summerbash.ca/music for more details.
Ticket Return Policy:
- No returns will be accepted. If someone is feeling ill, they can transfer their ticket free of charge to someone else.
- If the event has to be cancelled due to high wind or lightning, tickets will be transferred or full refunds will be provided.
Location: Conexus Arts Centre, 200 Lakeshore Drive, Regina, SK, Canada
There will be arrow signs at the location guiding you to the correct parking lot.